Dabur Rohitakarishta syrup
It reduces the toxins developed due to viral, bacterial or parasitic infections. It improves the production of lymphocytes (white blood cells). It pacifies low-grade inflammation of the spleen. It opens the blockage occurring in the enlarged spleen and restores its normal functions
Benefits and Uses Dabur Rohitakarishta syrup
- Basic Ayurveda Rohitakarishta is an Ayurvedic classical formulation accurately composed that is available in the form of liquid and it is useful for the problems of an enlarged spleen, and liver health.
- Rohitakarishta provides comfort regardless of the reason and helps lowers the toxins developed due to viral, bacterial, or parasitic problems.
- It enhances the production of white blood cells., Rohitakarishta is also useful to manage liver enlargement.
- It also increases the Pitta flow and has a protective action on the liver. There can be several underlying needs that can reason for the growth of the spleen. It pacifies low-grade swelling of the spleen
- Rohitak Chhal (Tecomella undulate),
- Dhay Phool (Woodfordia fruticosa),
- Peepal (Piper longum)
- Vai Vidang (Embelia ribes)
- Chavya (Piper chaba)
- Chitrak Mool (Plumbago zeylanica)
- Sonth (Zingiber officinale)
How To Use
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- The recommended dosage for adults is 15-30 ml (1-2 tablespoons) twice a day after meals, with an equal amount of water.
- For children, the recommended dosage is 5-10 ml (1-2 teaspoons) twice a day after meals, with an equal amount of water.
- It is best to take this syrup under the guidance of a qualified Ayurvedic practitioner.
- Avoid taking this syrup on an empty stomach.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your doctor before using this syrup.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.