Madhura Coriander/Kothimeera Pickle 500gmsKothimeera Pickle, also known as coriander pickle, is an Andhra-style pickle made using coriander leaves and a few Indian spices. The pickle's tangy and spicy flavour complements curd rice, chapati, dosa, and sambar rice. This kothimeera pickle is also ideal for long-distance travel.
- Coriander seeds
- Mustard seeds
- Turmeric powder
- Fenugreek seeds
- Cumin seeds
- Green chillies
- Red chillies
- Curry leaves
- Serves as a replacement to chutney.
- Prepared with the best quality ingredients.
- Keep these in an airtight container, away from sunlight.
- Do not use wet spoon for serving pickle.
- Keep at a cool and dry place.
- Refrigerate the pickle for longer shelf life.
Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location.