Conscious Food Cumin Seeds Jeera
Conscious Food Cumin seeds, also known as jeera in Hindi, are a popular spice widely used in Indian, Middle Eastern, and Mexican cuisine. The seeds come from the Cuminum cyminum plant, aboriginal to the eastern Mediterranean and western Asia.
Some key features of Cumin Seeds Jeera :
- Good source of iron
- Contains minerals like manganese, copper, magnesium and calcium.
- Aids in digestion of food and in preventing digestive disorders.
- It can also be used for baking as it adds a hint of flavour (eg. Carrot cake - recipe on our blog)
The key Ingredients of Cumin Seeds Jeera :
Basic steps that are necessary to maintain the taste and quality:
- Store them in an airtight container.
- Keep them in a cool and dry place.
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.