Bhimavaram Rasam Podi 500gms
Bhimavaram Rasam Podi is a traditional Andhra Pradesh spice mix used to make rasam, a popular South Indian lentil soup. It is made with a blend of spices including coriander, cumin, red chilies, and turmeric. Bhimavaram Rasam Podi is known for its rich flavor and aroma.
- Made with the finest pulses and spices
- No artificial flavors or preservatives added
- Traditional and authentic handmade flavor
- Perfect blend of the perfect rasam spices
- Red Chili Powder
- Curry Leaves
- Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place
- For best flavor, use within 6 months of opening
- Add a few tablespoons of rasam podi to tamarind pulp and water to make a quick and easy rasam
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.