Bakson's Tense Aid Tablet
Bakson's Tense Aid Tablet is a homeopathic formula that helps in the treatment of stress disorders. It helps to cope with stress which has become a part of the modern life.
- Abrus precatorius 6 CH
- Ignatia 6 CH
- Atropa belladonna 6 CH
- Calendula officinalis 6 CH
Benefits and Uses of Bakson's Tense Aid Tablet
- Recommended in relieving anxiety and feeling of fatigue.
- Mental physical debility and constant and severe headache is reduced.
- Helps to reduce stress and irritability.
- Helps to improve the memory retention.
How To Use
- Adults should take 2 tablets, 3 times a day
- Children should take 1 tablet, 3 times a day or as directed by the physician
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.