Baidyanath Vansaar Arjunarishta 450 ml
Baidyanath Arjunarishta is an ayurvedic herbal concoction of the Arjuna bark along with some other natural ingredients aimed at maintaining a healthy heart and keeping optimum blood pressure levels. It is also an effective remedy for chest pain, cardiac problems like congestive heart failure, heart blockage, angina pectoris, myocardial infarction, ischemic cardiomyopathy, mitral regurgitation (which is a backflow of blood caused by the failure of the heart's mitral valve to close tightly) and asthma.
Benefits and Uses
- Arjunarishta has beneficial effects in the treatment of bleeding disorder such as bleeding dysentery.
- Helps to improve the capacity and efficiency of the lungs.
- Generally helpful in strengthening the body.
- Beneficial in controlling the abnormal bleeding and supports in the treatment of ulcerative colitis.
- Madhu Pushpa
- Jaggery (Gud)
How To Use
- 3 to 6 teaspoons (15 to 30 ml) with equal water twice a day after meals or as directed by the physician.
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep away from children.
- Do not use if the seal is damaged or missing.
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.