Asha Sweet Center Sohan Halwa
Sohan Halwa is a traditional Indian sweet made with semolina, sugar, ghee, and nuts. It is a popular dessert in North India and Pakistan, and is often served during festivals and special occasions.
Some key features of Asha Sweet Center Sohan Halwa :
- It is a good source of protein
- It is low in fat and calories
- It is a good source of calcium
- It is a good source of fiber
The main Ingredients of Asha Sweet Center Sohan Halwa are
- Almonds or pistachios
Basic steps that are necessary to maintain the taste and quality:
- Store them in an airtight container.
- Keep them in a cool and dry place
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.