Asha Sweet Center Onion Chutney
Asha Sweet Center Onion Chutney is a popular Indian chutney made with raw onions, ginger oil, tamarind, lodise, salt, jaggery, turmeric powder, asafoetida, fenugreek seeds, and chili powder. It is a thick, flavorful chutney that is often served with idli, dosa, vada, and other South Indian dishes.
Some key features of Asha Sweet Center Onion Chutney :
- It can help protect the body against damage
- It can help boost the immune system
- It can help lower cholesterol levels
- It can help promote regularity and prevent constipation
The main Ingredients of Asha Sweet Center Onion Chutney are
- Raw onions
- Ginger oil
- Turmeric powder
Basic steps that are necessary to maintain the taste and quality:
- Store them in an airtight container.
- Keep them in a cool and dry place
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.