Adya Organics Kala Chana or Bengal Gram (1kg)
Adya Organics Kala Chana or Bengal Gram is a type of legume that is high in protein and fiber. It is a good source of vitamins and minerals, including iron, calcium, and magnesium. Kala Chana can be eaten cooked or sprouted. It is a popular ingredient in Indian cuisine and is often used in dishes such as dal, curry, and khichdi.
- High in protein and fiber
- Good source of vitamins and minerals
- Versatile ingredient in Indian cuisine
How to Use
- Kala Chana can be eaten cooked or sprouted.
- To cook Kala Chana, soak it in water overnight and then cook it in a pressure cooker for 2-3 whistles.
- To sprout Kala Chana, soak it in water overnight and then drain it and place it in a jar with a lid. Rinse the Kala Chana twice a day and store it in a cool, dark place. The Kala Chana will sprout within 2-3 days.
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only.