Prakruthi Kova Kajjikayalu (Gujia)
Prakruthi Kova (Gujia) is a traditional Indian sweet enjoyed for centuries during festival of Holi. It is made by stuffing the dough with a mixture of chana dal, jaggery, and dry fruits and then deep-fried to give it an appetizing golden-brown color. The white and golden-brown combination makes it look visually appealing, which adds to its charm. The flavors of cardamom and other spices combine with jaggery's sweetness to provide a delicious taste that everyone loves.
- All-purpose flour
Step 1. In a bowl, combine mawa with two tablespoons of ghee and mix it well until the mawa is fully incorporated.
Step 2. Add coconut, sugar, and all-purpose flour to the mixture and knead it into a soft dough.
Step 3. Make small balls from the dough and roll each into thin discs.
Step 4. Heat oil in a deep fryer and slowly add each disc. Fry until golden brown and remove from the oil using a slotted spoon.
Step 5. Transfer the fried discs onto paper towels to drain off any excess oil and let them cool completely.
Step 6. Once cooled, fill the center of each Kova Kajjikayalu (Gujia) with the stuffing and pinch the edges to seal it.
Step 7. Deep fry the stuffed Kova Kajjikayalu (Gujia) in hot oil until they turn golden brown.
Step 8. Serve the freshly made Prakruthi Kova Kajjikayalu (Gujia).
- Prakruthi Kova (Gujia) is rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals.
- The combination of crunchy nuts and sweet jaggery provides a unique flavor.
- Deep frying the stuffed Gujia makes it crispy on the outside while maintaining its softness inside.
- The holi sweets are also known to be rich in energy-providing healthy and tasty snacks for the whole family.
- It is a great way to add sweetness and flavor to special occasions like holi, Diwali, Navratri, and more.
- Kova Kajjikayalu (Gujia) also makes a delicious sweet between meals.
- The holi sweets are easy to make and require minimal ingredients, making them ideal for busy days or last-minute cravings.
Prakruthi Gujia Shelf Life is 7days. After seven days, holi sweets will start to go bad. So it is better to enjoy holi sweets freshly made.
Prakruthi Kova Kajjikayalu (Gujia) is a delicious and nutritious holi sweet that can be enjoyed during special occasions of Holi festivals. The holi sweets are easy to make and require minimal ingredients. They are rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals and provide energy-providing healthy snacks for the whole family. Buy fresh and delicious Prakruthi Gujia available at pushmycart.com.
FAQs of Prakruthi Kova Kajjikayalu (Gujia)
Q1. How long do holi sweets last?
A1. Prakruthi holi sweets have a shelf life of seven days, so it is better to enjoy holi sweets freshly made.
Q2. What are the ingredients used in holi sweets?
A2. The ingredients used in holi sweets are mawa, sugar, all-purpose flour, coconut, and ghee.