Himalayan Green Tea, 100 Gm
Himalayan Green Tea is a type of green tea that is grown in the Himalayan mountains. It is known for its delicate flavor and aroma, and its many health benefits, including reducing the risk of heart disease, cancer, and Alzheimer's disease.
- Grown in the Himalayan mountains
- Delicate flavor and aroma
- Good source of antioxidants
- Has a number of health benefits
How to Do
- Bring water to a boil.
- Pour the boiling water over the green tea leaves.
- Steep the tea for 3-5 minutes.
- Himalayan Green Tea has a shelf life of 12 months.
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only.