Butterfly Pea Flower Herbal Tea: 40 Tea Bags
Butterfly pea flower herbal tea is a refreshing and delicious beverage that can be enjoyed hot or cold. It has a slightly sweet and floral flavor, and it's a good source of antioxidants. Butterfly pea flower tea is also known for its beautiful blue color, which changes to purple when lemon or lime is added.
- Made from the dried flowers of the butterfly pea plant
- Has a vibrant blue color that turns purple when lemon or lime is added
- Is a good source of antioxidants
- Has a slightly sweet and floral flavor
- Dried butterfly pea flowers
How to Make:
- To make butterfly pea flower herbal tea, simply add one tea bag to a cup of hot water and steep for 3-5 minutes. You can also add honey or sugar to taste. For a cold brew, steep the tea bag in cold water for 6-8 hours.
- Butterfly pea flower herbal tea has a shelf life of up to two years.
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only.