Herbs And Corps Turmeric Roots
Our range of products are crafted to satisfy your taste buds. Our sources all its pulses, seeds, Dry Fruits ,spices & masalas from the most authentic places i.e. chillies from Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, coriander powder from Kumbhraj, Madhya Pradesh, kasuri methi from Nagaur and turmeric from Salem, Tamil Nadu. Our.pulses get their properties and taste from their naturally occurring volatile oils. Cleaned and sorted using advanced technology; they are scientifically processed and hygienically packed to preserve the natural goodness of the products.Our Products assures international standards of processing with all the natural oils intact and made with no artificial colours or preservatives making it the healthiest choice for consumption.Storage Instructions: Store in a cool and dry place. *Based on internal samples tested for naturally present volatile oil content.
Benefits and Uses of Herbs And Corps Turmeric Roots
- Brings alive the authentic taste and color of traditional cooking.
- A pure quality, perfect aroma and the right flavour that enriches any Indian dish it's added to. No added flavours and colours.
- Turmeric increase the antioxidant capacity of the body
- Antioxidant and Diuretic Properties May Lower Blood Pressure.
- Curcumin may lower your risk of heart disease
- Curcumin may be useful in treating Alzheimer’s disease
How To Use
- Turmeric roots can be consumed in hot milk, in cooking
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.