Madhura Tomato Pickle 500gmsTomato Pickle is a good source of the antioxidant lycopene, which helps to lower the risk of heart disease and cancer. It is typically served with any breakfasts, rice, curd rice, and paratha. Tomato pickle is so well-known in Andhra cuisine that it hardly needs an introduction.
- Mustard seeds
- Cumin seeds
- Fenugreek powder
- Red chilli powder
- Curry leaves
- Edible vegetable oil
- Serves as a replacement to chutney.
- Prepared with the best quality tomatoes available in the market.
- It is a great source of vitamin C, potassium, folate and vitamin K.
- Keep these in an airtight container, away from sunlight.
- Do not use wet spoon for serving pickle.
- Keep at a cool and dry place.
- Refrigerate the pickle for longer shelf life.
Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location.