Suhana Veg Kolhapuri Mix (NONG) 50gmsVeg Kolhapuri, a mixed vegetable curry with thick and spicy coconut based gravy, is a popular dish of Maharashtrian cuisine and is often found in almost all north Indian restaurant menus. Kolhapur is famous for growing and farming of hot red chillies and this curry lives up to its name as it has very aromatic and spicy flavor that it gets from a specially blended curry masala powder.
- Tomato Powder
- Poppy Seeds
- Corn starch
- Black Cardamom
- Star Anise
- Black pepper
- Cassia Bark (Taj)
- Bay Leaf
- Dry Mint Leaves
- Made from fresh and good quality ingredients.
- It is 100% vegetarian
- Free from artificial coloring or flavoring substances or preservatives.
- These are made in a hygienic environment.
- Store at a cool dry place.
- Store in an airtight container.
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location.