Suhana Pavbhaji Masala 100gmsOriginated in Mumbai, Pavbhaji was the working man's answer to a quick, spicy, and satisfying meal. Today it is a popular roadside snack in India. 'Bhaji" is the Marathi and Hindi word for a vegetable preparation and this piquant version is eaten with 'Pav' soft rolls smothered with hot, salty butter.
- Edible common salt
- Star anise
- Black pepper
- Green cardamom
- Bay leaf
- Cassia bark(Taj)
- Dry mango powder
- Black cardamom
- Dry Ginger
- Made from fresh and good quality ingredients.
- Free from artificial coloring or flavoring substances or preservatives.
- These are made in a hygienic environment.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Store in an airtight container.
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location.