Suhana Paneer Makhanwala Mix (NONG) 50gmsIn ancient Indian scriptures foods were categorized into satvic, Rajasic and tamasic foods, in the modes of godness/positive, passion/neutral, ignorance/negative. Onion and garlic are considered as Tamasics foods and are believed to produce anxiety. Onion and garlic are mentioned in 'Ayurveda' for their various medicinal values. Suhana helps you to relish the sumptuous 'No Onion No Garlic' good food you love at your home.
- Black pepper
- Cahew nuts
- Milk solids
- Spices and condiments
- Tomato Powder
- Corn starch
- Fenugreek leaves
- Mint leaves
- Star Anise
- Bay Leaf
- Made from fresh and good quality ingredients.
- It is 100% vegetarian
- Free from artificial coloring or flavoring substances or preservatives.
- These are made in a hygienic environment.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Store in an airtight container.
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location.