Suhana Khaman Dhokla 200gms'Khaman Dhokla' is said to have originated from the state of Gujarat, eaten for breakfast, as the main course, as a side dish, or as a snack in India. It is a mildly tangy-sweet soft, steamed cake made from gram flour. Prepare fluffy dhoklas in a minute using Suhana Khaman Dhokla Instant Mix!!
- Bengal gram flour
- Acidity regulator (citric acid)
- Edible common salt
- Baking Soda
- Made from fresh and good quality ingredients.
- Free from artificial coloring or flavoring substances or preservatives.
- These are made in a hygienic environment.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Store in an airtight container.
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location.