Herbs And Corps Shikakai Powder
It is an herb especially used for controlling hair fall and dandruff. Shikakai can be used alone or in combination with reetha and amla as a shampoo to help manage hair fall and prevent dandruff due to its cleansing and antifungal properties. It provides shine to the hair as well as prevents its greying.
Benefits of Useage Shikakai Powder
- have anti-dandruff potential
- help with wound healing
- have anti-hair fall potential
- May be anti-inflammatory
- It have potential antifungal activity
- It have potentially a good anti-oxidant
How To Use
- Boil water and combine ground turmeric paste and ground shikakai powder. Strain and apply to the afflicted area as an antiseptic wash. Shikakai and turmeric both may have antifungal, antimicrobial, and antibacterial properties, making this a good scabies wash.
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.