Eladi Skin Hydrating Thailam 50ml
Eladi Thailam is excellent in improving skin lustre and it’s hydrating on face and body. It’s a classical ayurvedic formulation that’s ideal for everyday use. Excellent hydrating and rejuvenating oil for face and body. It has a refreshing natural aroma and it’s excellent for dry skin. With regular use, Skin lustre improves and effectively tackle dryness of face. Eladi Thailam pacifies Vata Dosha and Kapha Dosha.
Uses and Benefits of Eladi Skin Hydrating Thailam 50ml
- Can be used a face and body massage oil.
- Excellent massage oil for dry and eczema prone skin
- Improves skin lustre with regular use and excellent to tackle dry patches on skin
- One of the safest oils which can even be used for baby massages
- Also helps with non-hereditary dark circles. Take few drops and gently massage on under eye area and leave it on for 30 min and wash off. Do this once or twice daily to see improvement.
- Can be used as an after-bath oil
- Can be used for scalp massages for extremely dry and itchy/flakey scalp.
- Helps even out skin complexion and protect the skin from conditions like eczema, scaling, dryness etc.
- Made using extremely rare ingredients, Eladi Thailam helps soothe irritated skin conditions including eczema and dry skin.
- If used regularly in par with Nalpamaradi Thailam, It helps reduce appearance of acne scars and eczema scars.
- 100% Natural and Authentic Ayurvedic Formulation
- Made in Kerala
- Pterocarpus Marsupium Ht.Wd., Aegle Marmelos Rt., Sida Cordifolia Pl., Tinospora Cordifolia St. , Elettaria cardamomum Fr., Amomum subulatum Sd., Boswellia serrate Exud., Inula racemosa Rt., Callicarpa macrophylla Infl., Coleus vettiveroides St., Actiniopteris radiate W.Pl., Cymbopogon martini Pl., Curcuma zedoaria Rz., Cinnamomum zeylanicum Bk., Cinnamomum tamala Lf., Valeriana wallichii Rz., Taxus baccata Lf., Myristica fragrans Sd., Commiphora myrrha Exud., Ostrea edulis, Martynia annua W.Pl., Cedrus deodara Ht.Wd., Ventilago maderaspatana St.Bk., Pinus longifolia Exud., Costus speciosus Rz., Commiphora wightii Exud., Shorea robusta Exud., Acacia catechu Ht.Wd., Celastrus paniculatus Sd., Mesua ferrea Stmn., Nardostachys jatamansi Rz., Coconut Milk, Sesamum Indicum Sd.Oil., Crocus sativus Sty & Stg., Cinnamomum camphora Exdt.
How to Use:
- Application on Face -Take a few drops of Eladi Thailam on palm, rub it over both palms and apply it on a clean skin after face wash. Remove excessive oil if any with tissue.If you have dry skin, you may leave the oil on face.
- Application on affected area – Take enough quantity of Eladi Thailam and apply it directly on affected area of the skin. Leave it for several hours or leave it overnight. Eladi Thailam can be used several times during the day.
- To remove dark circles -Take two drops of the oil onto your ring finger and apply gently on areas around the eyes covering the dark circles. Leave it on for 30 minutes, then wash off with plain water. Do this once or twice a day. OR use Eladi Thailam +Musk turmeric as a under eye pack an wash off after a hour. Do this everyday to see best results
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only.