SBL Thymusine Dilution
Common name of SBL Thymusine Dilution- Thymus-ine, nosode
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Thymusine Dilution
SBL Thymusine Dilution is a homoeopathic medicine which has an action on the thymus gland.
Thymusine Dilution is effective in treating shortness of breath, cough (which may bring up bloody sputum) and chest pain.
It also helps to minimize the enlargement of the thymus gland. Swelling of head, face or neck are also relieved by it.
Thymusine Dilution helps in breathing ailments such as shortness of breath, difficulty in breathing, cough (which may bring up bloody sputum) and suffocative feeling in chest.
It is also beneficial in trouble swallowing, loss of appetite and weight loss.
Pain in the centre of the chest along with heaviness on the chest is also relieved by Thymusine Dilution
Indications for SBL Thymusine Dilutions
SBL Thymusine Dilution is an effective remedy in managing shortness of breath, difficulty in breathing, cough (which may bring up bloody sputum) and suffocative feeling in the chest.
It helps to improve immunity and the general weakness.
It is also useful in managing the chest pain with shortness of breath.
Thymusine Dilutions helps to minimize the recurrent episode of infection.
It is effective in treating the swelling of the head, face or neck.
Loss of appetite with severe weight loss are also relieved by Thymusine Dilutions.
It also helps to improve the general weakness and fatigue in the body.
Side effects of SBL Thymusine Dilutions
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
- It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other modes of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
- Homoeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage of SBL Thymusine Dilutions
- Take 2-3 drops of SBL Thymusine Dilutions in 1 teaspoon of water thrice a day or dosage of SBL Thymusine Dilutions should be directed by the physician.
Precautions while taking SBL Thymusine Dilutions
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Use under medical supervision
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.