Information about SBL Pestinum Dilution 1000 CH
Trituration of the virus.
Common Name: Nosode of Plague, Plaguinum
Causes & Symptoms for Pestinum
- It is used as a prophylaxis in complaints of cough, abdominal pain, bubonic plaque.
- For extreme weakness and abdominal pain, it gives good results.
- Swollen lymph nodes with abdominal pains.
- For complaints of raise body temperature, loose motions, black discoloration of skin.
- cough with chills and stiffness of body.
Side effects of Pestinum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Pestinum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Pestinum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.