Information about SBL Mercurius Percipitatus Ruber Dilution 200 CH
It is obtained by dissolving the quicksilver in nitric acid.
Common Name: Oxide of Mercury, Red precipitate
Causes & Symptoms for Mercurius Percipitatus Ruber
- In complaints of offensive discharges from the body.
- Eruptions on the skin, anus area, leading to swellings in females.
- Dry red eruptions and scaly tettery on the scalp is relived with Mercurius Percipitatus Ruber.
- Fetid ulcers inside the nose.
- Swelling over the lower extremities with stiffness indicates Mercurius Percipitatus Ruber.
- Injuries that lead to formation of ulcers are relieved with this remedy.
Eyes, ear, nose
Swelling of the glands of the eyes.
Difficulty in hearing with fetid discharge from the ear indicates Mercurius Percipitatus Ruber.
Ulceration of the nose.
Swelling of the gums.
Stomach and abdomen
Violent pains in the abdomen with sudden urge to pass stool, trembling spasm in the stomach.
Bilious colic with nausea and vomiting, with sensation of congestion.
Stool and Anus
Burning pains in the anus with discharge of bllod in stool indicates Mercurius Percipitatus Ruber.
Old ulcers with hard, edges, discharges that smell.
Side effects of Mercurius Percipitatus Ruber
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Mercurius Percipitatus Ruber
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Mercurius Percipitatus Ruber
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.