Common Name: Magnesium Oxydatum, mag ox
Causes & Symptoms for Magnesia Oxydata
- The action of the medicine is on the gastro intestinal system,
- Symptoms of Diarrhoea, pain in abdomen is an indication for Magnesia Oxydata.
- The Magnesia Oxydata patient have a constant fear of being attacked.
- Complaints of acrid urination, sour and offensive discharges.
- Urticaria, lack of vital heat, allergic complaints is relieved with Magnesia Oxydata.
- Tearing, boring, darting and shooting neuralgic pains is accompanied with all the complaints.
Stomach and abdomen
Pain in abdomen with desire to eat vegetables, refreshing things.
Milk is intolerable in Magnesia patients.
Burning during urination, with white deposits in urine is relieved with Magnesia Oxydata.
Complaints better by warm application, pressure, bending double.
Side effects of Magnesia Oxydata
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Magnesia Oxydata
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Magnesia Oxydata
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.