Information about SBL Culex Pipiens Dilution 30 CH
Tincture made from the mosquito culex musca.
Causes & Symptoms for Culex Pipiens
- Vertigo every time he blows his nose.
- Saliva and perspiration are all clear and watery but they are also sticky.
- Swelling on upper jaw over first right tricuspid, small, painful, red eruption on face
- Dull pain better by warm applications is relieved with Culex Pipiens.
- There is a numbness both emotional and a physical numbness felt in many areas.
- Burning pains are found everywhere but are noticeable in the throat, stomach, urinary tract and anus.
Mind and Head
Lethargy, disinclination to work.Extreme prostration physically but alert mentally.
Confusion of mind, misspelling words, mistakes in writing. Head feels hard to move.
Dizziness with pressure in forehead or on vertex.
Sudden throbbing pain in left ear, better swallowing
Fullness in the ear with vertigo is relieved with Culex Pipiens.
Stool and Anus
Straining required while passing stool.
Side effects of Culex Pipiens
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Culex Pipiens
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Culex Pipiens
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.