SBL Chininum Bromhydricum Dilution 6 CH
Common Name: Chininum Brom
Causes & Symptoms for Chininum Bromhydricum
- Pain in the mouth, mainly on the tongue.
- Sensation as if tongue is bitten.
- Disturbed sleep with people bathing in dreams is relieved with Chininum Bromhydricum.
- Burning in the throat with Sensation of dryness in the pit of the throat is relieved.
- Stinging pains over tip of tongue.
- Feeling of emptiness in stomach better after eating.
- Irresistible drowsiness while reading is relieved with Chininum Bromhydricum.
- Continued yawning and drowsiness with the respiratory troubles.
- Boils on the arms and face.
- Soreness and roughness in throat.
Side effects of Chininum Bromhydricum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Chininum Bromhydricum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Chininum Bromhydricum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.