Information about SBL Cerium Metallicum Dilution 30 CH
Causes & Symptoms for Cerium Metallicum
- Feeling of being in a bell jar.
- Fear of new things is an indication for this remedy.
- Indecision in action marks the indication for Cerium Metallicum.
- Cerium Metallicum is useful in complaints of autoimmune diseases.
- Remedy deals with one’s own inner sense of power, autonomy, self-control, value
- Hiddeness is marked, Hypersensitivity in the physical manifestation.
Stomach and abdomen
Ulcerative colitis, for complaints of loose motions.
Side effects of Cerium Metallicum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Cerium Metallicum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Cerium Metallicum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.