Information about SBL Auromycine Dilution 200 CH
Common Name/Chemical formula-Auromycin
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Auromycine Dilutions
SBL Auromycine Dilutions is a homeopathic dilutions for clear skin that provides hypoallergic and anti-comedogenic action.
It controls excessive sebum accumulation that leads to acne. It relieves the scars and acne marks.
Auromycine Dilutions helps to reduce inflammation. It protects from skin infections and prevent itchy and flaky skin.
It reduces acne and pimples which are painful & pustular in nature.
Indications for SBL Auromycine Dilutions
Hypoallergic (minimize the possibility of an allergic response) and anti-comedogenic action (breaks down the excess oils on your skin but don’t strip your skin of the necessary moisture and nutrients it needs)
Auromycine Dilutions controls excessive sebum accumulation that leads to skin disorders like acne, blackheads & open pores & provides flawless skin.
It helps to clear facial complexion & in all the cases where the skin is dark or has scars due to acne or any other conditions
It helps to remove acne, blotches, pimples, blackheads, crusts, scars on face and body
Auromycine Dilutions is beneficial in skin diseases, pimples, recurrent boils, insect Bites, rough and scaly skin
It is beneficial in managing rash at puberty, acne & pimple.
Inflammatory conditions of Sebaceous glands and hair follicles of the skin.
Auromycine Dilutions has potent anti-inflammatory and moisturizing properties.
It is beneficial for dry or damaged skin as it greatly heals, soothes and softens skin.
Side effects of SBL Auromycine Dilutions
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
- It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other modes of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic, etc.
- Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage of SBL Auromycine Dilutions
- Take 2-3 drops of SBL Auromycine Dilutions in 1 teaspoon of water thrice a day or dosage of SBL Auromycine Dilutions should be directed by the physician.
Precautions while taking SBL Auromycine Dilutions
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Use under medical supervision
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.