G.Pulla Reddy Doodh Papdi, 100% Vegetarian, Mouth-Melting Combination of Khoya and Pista, Festive Sweet, 500gm/1kg/2kg
G.Pulla Reddy Sarva Pindi is an evening snack prepared specially at Telangana. It is also called as thalipett in Kannada and biyyapu rotten at other parts of South India. It is served on any regular day or as a surprise evening snacks to the guests.
G. Pulla Reddy is a brand in the Indian market of sweets. This preparation of Sarva Pindi gives an ultimate edge of taste as made with
• Rice flour
• Channa dal
• Garlic paste
• Ginger paste
• Curry leaves
• Sesame seeds
• Green chillies
• Red chilli powder
The Delicious and crispy item from G.Pulla Reddy is a signature snacks item from the brand. Sarva Pindi is
• Ready to be served.
• Perfect blend of dal with spices.
• Available in a small-sized packet.
• Has a long shelf life when kept sealed.
Sarva Pindi provides good amount of nutrients to kids and also relieves you from preparing early morning breakfast
• Serve hot with a dollop of butter or ghee on it.
• You can make the dish more healthy by serving it with yogurt.
• Relish Sarva Pindi dipped in sweet and spicy sauce or homemade mango chutney.
Shelf Life: 5 Days
Pieces Per(1Kg) - 8 Approx.