S N Pandit Ayurveda Sukumara Ghrita
S N Pandit Ayurveda Sukumara Ghrita is a traditional Ayurvedic medicine prepared using a unique blend of herbs and cow's ghee. It is known for its efficacy in treating a range of gastrointestinal and gynecological disorders.
- Relieves gastritis and gastric ulcers
- Provides relief from constipation
- Acts as a uterine tonic and helps regulate menstrual cycle
- Effectively manages painful menstruation
- Patala (Stereospermum suaveolens)
- Yastimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Shunthi (Zingiber officinale)
- Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia)
- Cow's ghee
How to Use:
- For adults, take 1-2 teaspoons twice a day with lukewarm water or milk.
- For children above 6 years, take 1 teaspoon twice a day with lukewarm water or milk.
- It is recommended to take S N Pandit Ayurveda Sukumara Ghrita under the guidance of an Ayurvedic practitioner.
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.