S N Pandit Ayurveda Maha Kanaka Taila
Maha Kanaka Taila is an Ayurvedic oil that is traditionally used to relieve muscle pain and inflammation. It is also used to treat osteoarthritis and other joint disorders.
- Relieves muscle sprain, muscle cramps, and swelling
- Eases pain associated with osteoarthritis
- Reduces inflammation
- Promotes joint mobility
- Tila taila (Sesame oil)
- Kanaka (Dhatura metal)
- Twak (Cinnamomum Tamala)
- Gunja (Abrus precatorius)
- Jatiphala (Myristica fragrans)
- Vatsanabha (Aconitum chasmanthum)
- Karpoora (Cinnamomum camphora)
How to Use
- Maha Kanaka Taila should be used only for external application. Apply a small amount of oil to the affected area and massage gently until absorbed. Do not use on open wounds or irritated skin.
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.