S N Pandit Ayurveda Bhavana Jeeraka Rasayana
Bhavana Jeeraka Rasayana is an Ayurvedic medicine prepared with Jeeraka (cumin seeds) as the main ingredient along with citrus fruits. It is traditionally used to balance Pitta dosha and improve digestion.
- Balances Pitta dosha
- Improves digestion
- Relieves acidity and heartburn
- Boosts immunity
- Suitable for both men and women
- Jeeraka (Cumin seeds)
- Citrus fruits
- Other Ayurvedic herbs
How to Use
- Take 1-2 teaspoons twice a day with hot water or milk.
- Children can take half the adult dose.
- Continue for at least 3 months for best results.
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.