Roopak Parantha Masala Powder
Roopak Parantha Masala Powder is a blend of spices that are generally used in Indian cuisine to add flavor to Paranthas, which are a type of flatbread. The herbs used in this powder can vary depending on personal preferences. Still, some common ingredients include coriander powder, cumin powder, red chili powder, dry mango powder, garam masala, and salt.
Some key features of Parantha Masala Powder :
- Aromatic: Parantha Masala Powder is a blend of aromatic spices that add a delicious and enticing aroma to the food.
- Spicy: The spices used in Parantha Masala Powder provide a spicy and flavorful taste to the Paranthas.
- Versatile: Parantha Masala Powder can be used in a variety of dishes other than Paranthas such as in curries, gravies, and vegetables, to enhance their flavor.
- Healthy: The spices used in Parantha Masala Powder have numerous health benefits such as aiding in digestion, boosting immunity, and promoting overall well-being.
The key Ingredients of Parantha Masala Powder:
- Coriander Powder
- Cumin Powder
- Red Chili Powder
- Dry Mango Powder (Amchur Powder)
- Garam Masala
Basic steps that are necessary to maintain the taste and quality:
- Store them in an airtight container.
- Keep them in a cool and dry place.
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.