Rica Honey Liposoluble Wax
Rica Honey Wax is a strip wax. Rica Honey Liposoluble Wax is suitable for even the most sensitive skin. Rica Honey wax, a traditional wax with its high-performing, distinct yellow appealing appearance, is scientifically formulated with a natural blend of Beeswax and vegetable oils to produce honey-like consistency with exceptional grip and gentleness.
Benefits And uses of Rica Honey Liposoluble Wax
- Rica wax is excellent for short and coarse hair.
- It melts quickly and spreads evenly.
- Rica wax sticks properly and pulls off painlessly.
How to Use
- Take off the plastic lid, Place the wax can in the heater and turn the thermostat on maximum setting for a quick melt.
- Occasionally stir wax until proper consistency has been reached.
- Turn heater down to normal temperature.
- Clean the area to be waxed with Cotton Milk Pre-Wax Gel.
- Apply wax in a thin layer in the direction of hair growth. Note: The quantity of RICA Wax needed is significantly less than other brands.
- Apply the RICA TNT strip over the wax and press firmly for proper adhesion.
- Hold the skin taut and remove strip in one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth, parallel to the skin.
- Remove any residual wax with any of RICA's Post Epil Lotions.
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.