Patanjali Pure honey is a sweet aliment produced by honey bees and derived from the nectar of flowers and the Best pure honey available with our standard. Honey gets its sweetness from the monosaccharide fructose and glucose and has approximately the same relative sweetness as granulated sugar.
Benefits and Uses of Patanjali Honey
- It is useful in treating colds, coughs, and fevers.
- Patanjali Honey is very effective in reducing body weight.
- Honey mixed with water and vinegar was also used as a vermifuge.
- Functions as an excellent antioxidant. Brings about a reduction of the wrinkles, blemishes, etc. signs of aging.
How To Use
- 5-10g twice daily with Lukewarm water or milk. Can be taken along with the juice of ginger for mucus relief and for other ailments.
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.