Patanjali Dubar Basmati Rice
Patanjali brings the world-renowned Indian basmati rice, which has no parallel. Highly prized and delicious with a unique texture and aroma, this rice has come from the foothills of Himalaya. Now, make every meal a special occasion. Patanjali super basmati rice is processed from select “premium quality” paddy procured from the foothills of the Himalayas and the rice bowl states of Bharat like Punjab, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, and Uttrakhand.
Benefits and Uses of Patanjali Dubar Basmati Rice
- Light Weight, aromatic, Unique texture & Coupled with its tempting taste
- Low Cost as compared to other Top Brands.
- Aromatic fragrance and non-sticky after cooking.
- If soaked properly, on cooking, the grains double in size, won't break.
- Soft and non sticky rice after cooking.
How To Use
- Put boiling water in an open bowl. Add Rice slowly with gentle stirring. Cook for 7-8 minutes on medium heat. Drain extra boiling water.
- Put water and rice in a pan, tighten the lid and simmer for 5-7 minutes. Remove from heat and allow the pan to stand covered for 5 minutes.
- Put soaked rice and add a measured quantity of water in a bowl & stir. Select the cooking option and timings as per the available oven. Remove from the oven
- and let it stand covered for 8-10 minutes before serving. For a 650/900 watt oven, use 250 - 300 g of Basmati rice at a time.
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.