Madhura Pandu Mirchi Gongura Pickle 500gmsSorrel leaves, also known as gongura in Telugu, are popular in a few places of northern and eastern India. However, the Pandu Mirchi Gongura pickle is only available in the states of Andhra and Telangana. This is a pickle that will have you wanting more. Pandu Mirchi Gongura pickle has a flavour that is unique to Andhra Pradesh. This pickle is not only delicious, but also incredibly healthful.
- Red chillies
- Sorrel leaves
- Mustard seeds
- Fenugreek powder
- Gingelly oil
- Serves as a replacement to chutney.
- Prepared with the best quality red chillies and tomatoes available in the market.
- Keep these in an airtight container, away from sunlight.
- Do not use wet spoon for serving pickle.
- Keep at a cool and dry place.
- Refrigerate the pickle for longer shelf life.
Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location.