Herbs And Corps Neutral Henna Powder
Henna is derived from the leaves of the henna plant, Lawsonia inermis. The powdered form is typically made into a paste and applied to the hair or skin.
Benefits of Useage Neutral Henna Powder
- Additional volume that can last up to 2 months
- Extra shine, providing you with luxurious-looking hair.
- Makes your hair feel and look thicker.
- Deeply conditions and protects your hair.
- Strengthens hair strands by filling in the damaged pockets in the follicles.
How To Use
- Mix 2 tbsp neutral henna, 2 tbsp kaolin (white clay), 1 tbsp burdock oil and several drops of lemon juice in a non-metallic bowl. Add some hot water, stir well and leave the mixture to set for 20 minutes. Then apply to damp hair, leave for an hour and rinse with warm water.
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.