Millet Amma organic Ragi Flour
Millet Amma organic Ragi Flour is a gluten-free and vegan flour made from 100% organic ragi. Ragi is a type of millet that is native to India. It is a small, round grain that is red in color. Ragi has a mild, nutty flavor that can be enjoyed in a variety of dishes.
Some key features of Organic Ragi Flour :
- Millet Amma’s Organic Ragi Millet (Finger Millet) Flour is rich in fiber, minerals and amino acids.
- Unpolished Ragi Millets are a good source of calcium and give you 3x more calcium than milk.
- Ragi Millet (Finger Millet) is an ideal option for reducing glucose levels, it is also loaded with antioxidants making it a relaxant.
- You can make a variety of gluten-free dishes with our Ragi Millet Flour like mudde, malt, porridge, roti, ladoos and puttu.
- The millet cultivated is 100% Organic and suitable for a gluten-free diet.
- Enjoy your favorite dishes with this Organic Ragi Millet (Finger Millet) Flour, with love from the heart of a home-maker.
The key Ingredients of Organic Ragi Flour :
- Unpolished Ragi Millet (Finger Millet)
Basic steps that are necessary to maintain the taste and quality:
- Store your favorite Organic Ragi Millet Flour (Finger Millet) in a cool and dry place.
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.