Vellanki Foods Karjura Burfi is a mouthwatering sweet recipe. This dish is dark brown in color and filled with nuts. The sweets are square-shaped. Karjura burfi is a festive special and can be gifted during Diwali.
Karjura burfi is naturally sweet as made with dates. These sweets have a chewy texture and are enriched with
Vellanki Foods is a renowned sweet maker from Hyderabad. The Karjura burfi is so yummy and special because
- The sweets come with a shelf life of 10 days.
- Seedless dates are used to prepare the sweets.
- These are 100% vegetarian and can be served during pooja.
- It can be directly sent to the recipient's address with a personalized message.
The karjura burfi can stay fresh and tasty for a long time span by following the below tips.
- Refrigerate the sweets.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Keep the sweets in a cool and dry place.
Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.