Vellanki Foods Kajjikayalu | Gujia 500g
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 99960 Left in Stock!
Vellanki Foods Kajjikayalu | GujiaAlso called by the names of Karanji, Karjikai, Nevri, Kajjikayalu is one of the primary sweet dishes relished during Indian festivities like Pongal, Makar Sankranti, and Diwali. Handmade and hence brings home the traditional taste of Andhra sweetness.
Ingredients of Kajjikayalu | Gujia
- Poppy seeds
- Cashew nuts
- Maida flour
- Cool your taste buds after a spicy lunch or satisfy your sweet buds with this Andhra-styled sweet dish.
- It is authentic in taste and look
- Jaggery is considered healthier than sugar. Coconut is filled with rich fiber, vitamins, and minerals.
- Hygienically prepared and Freshness.
- Have it any time of the day, with or without any beverage.
- Perfect choice to your dears to make them Happier on Festivals and sweet stays fresh and edible for long.
- Keep at a cool and dry place
- Store in an airtight container
- Keep the sweets at a normal room temperature.
Shelf Life:15 Days
Pieces Per(500grams): 20-25 Approx.
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.