Jiva Ayurveda Dashmool Kwath Dry
Jiva Dashmool Kwath Dry is extremely useful in puerperal diseases like fever, anorexia, anemia, body ache, joint pain, general edema, coughing and breathing problems, pharyngitis, and giddiness. Jiva Dashmool Kwath Dry contains solanum surra tense, which acts as a Kapha and Vata palliative and is very effective
Benefits and Uses of Jiva Ayurveda Dashmool Kwath Dry
- Effective in joint pain and swelling.
- Helps fight respiratory diseases.
- Good in menstrual disorders.
- Excellent restorative tonic.
- Jiva Dashmool Kwath
How To Use
- Soak 10 gm Jiva Dashmool Kwath Dry powder in 160 ml water overnight. Boil the liquid to reduce it to 1/4th of the quantity. Filter and drink warm. Honey can be added as a sweetener.
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.