Hawkins Futura Non-stick Curry Pan 24 cm Diameter with Glass Lid 3.25 L (NCP325G)
The Futura Sauté Pan is an extremely versatile pan, giving you the flexibility to sauté, stir-fry, and do the sort of jobs you could do in a frying pan as well. The Sauté Pan is suitable for sautéing vegetables, seafood, chicken and meat. It may also be used for stir-frying vegetables, rice, seafood, chicken and meat. The relatively high walls and broad base comfortably the preparation of gravies, curries and sauces. The Futura Sauté Pan is also good for making rice, pilaf, or popular desserts like Halwa.
- PFOA free non-stick coating locked into tough hard anodised aluminium for longer durability.
- Deeper than a regular frying pan, making it ideal for sautéing, stir-frying, deep-frying, and curries.
- Toughened glass lid of 4mm thickness with a strong stainless steel rim and stay-cool knob to prevent splatter.
- Stay-cool plastic handle permanently riveted to the pan.
- Suitable for use on domestic gas, kerosene, electric, ceramic, and halogen stoves.
About this item:
- PFOA Free Non-stick coating locked into tough Hard Anodised Aluminium - lasts longer
- It is deeper and can be used for sautéing, stir-frying and deep-frying in addition to its use as a frying pan
- The toughened Glass Lid of 4mm THICK, heat-resistant glass with a strong stainless steel rim and stay-cool knob stops splatter of hot foods
- It has a strong, stay-cool plastic handle which is permanently riveted to the Pan
- Suitable for use on domestic gas, kerosene, electric, ceramic and halogen stoves
What is in the box?
- Sauté Curry Pan, Glass Lid, Wooden Spatula, Scrubber, Cookbook, Guarantee Card
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.