Hamdard Habub Muqawwi Meda
Two pills to be taken after meals, for purgative action and four pills to be taken with lukewarm water at bed time.
Uses and benifits of Hamdard Habub Muqawwi Meda
- Promotes healthy digestion
- Relieves symptoms of indigestion
- Strengthens and tonifies the stomach
- Helps improve appetite
- Aids in the assimilation of nutrients
- Zingiber officinale (Ginger)
- Terminalia chebula (Black Myrobalan)
- Piper nigrum (Black Pepper)
- Cinnamomum tamala (Indian Bay Leaf)
- Myristica fragrans (Nutmeg)
- Elettaria cardamomum (Cardamom)
- Emblica officinalis (Indian Gooseberry)
How To Use:
- It is recommended to take 1-2 tablets of Hamdard Habub Muqawwi Meda twice a day after meals with water or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only.