Vellanki Foods Gondh Laddu 500gGond laddus are sweet balls that are considered to be highly nutritious. Light brown in color and with a smooth texture, these sweets are lip-smacking tasty. Gond laddu is a special North Indian recipe. It is prepared specially during the winters.
Ingredients of Gondh Laddu
- Gum resin (gond)
- Whole wheat flour
- Handmade and thus preserves the authentic taste of North Indian sweets.
- It is authentic in taste and look.
- Made with the best quality wheat flour and nuts. Freshly made ghee is used to roast and puff the gond.
- Hygienically prepared and Freshness.
- Perfect choice to your dears to make them Happier on Festivals and sweet stays fresh and edible for long.
- Keep at a cool and dry place.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Refrigerate the sweets for longer shelf life.
Shelf Life:10 Days
Pieces Per(500grams): 20-25 Approx.
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.
Its testy , all natural taste of ingredient very healthy product, This sweet are extremely Delicious and healthy too.