Vellanki Foods Gavvalu Sweet 500g
Gavvalu which means sheep in Telugu is one of the unique sweets from Andhra Pradesh. With a crispy outside and soft inside, the Gavvalu is truly delectable on any occasion. Deep-fried and dotted with crystallized sugar, these sweets are relished equally by adults and children.
Ingredients of Gavvalu Sweet
- Edible vegetable oil
- They are small and compact in shape, so easy to carry while traveling.
- It is authentic in taste and look
- Jaggery is considered healthier than sugar.
- Hygienically prepared and Freshness.
- Perfect choice to your dears to make them Happier on Festivals and sweet stays fresh and edible for long.
- Keep at a cool and dry place
- Store in an airtight container
- Keep the sweets at a normal room temperature.
15 Days Pieces Per(500grams):
20-25 Approx. Legal Disclaimer:
Â The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.