Fry Pan Hard Anodised Size-12, Less Stains & Burns, Made with Premium Aluminium, 2.68kg
This hard anodised frying pan is an integral part of any Indian kitchen.
Compatibility: Gas stoves.
Shape: Round with a flat bottom.
Material: Aluminium; hard anodised.
Uses: Fry omelette, prepare noodles, heat spice, melt butter, prepare paranthas.
Content: 1 Piece hard anodised size-12 pan with attached handles.
This hard anodised frying pan is perfect for cooking multiple dishes quick, fast and crisper.
• It is made with premium quality aluminium.
• The high-grade metal does not react with the food.
• It prevents excess stains and burns which are caused due to cooking.
• It runs for a long time and does not get easily spoilt by heat.
• The round shape of the frying pan gives it an extra height. For this reason, there is less spilling of food when stirring.
• The handles are metallic with a high-grade plastic cover. So it is easy to hold the pan even when hot.
Maintenance & Care
Keep this hard anodised frying pan clean and shining for a long time span by following the below tips.
• Use warm soapy water.
• Rinse thoroughly in the water.
• Use baking soda to clean the stains.
• The hard anodised cleaner can retain the lustre of the frying pan.