LA Coppera Copper Water Bottle 1 Litre
New & Stylish, Keeps water cool and bacteria-free
Dr Copper’s copper water bottle is considered to be the world’s first seamless copper water bottle. Copper is considered healthy. This bottle can be easily carried to schools and offices.
Volume: 1 litre
Freezer safe: No
Weight: 0.77 kilos
Dishwasher safe: Yes
Dimension: 11.5*3.5*3.5 inch
Content: 1 copper bottle with cap
Dr Copper uses the most advanced technology to make this bottle. It is a perfect gift item on Raksha Bandhan or birthdays. This is a handcrafted product. It is manufactured using 2000T forg extrusion technology from Europe. Some unique features of this bottle are, it is
- Easy to clean.
- Excellent finishing.
- Made with pure copper.
- Come in attractive shape.
- Joint free and sleek in design.
- Lacquer coated to maintain the original color of copper.
- Leakproof. The multiple threads and the silicon ring stop spill out of water.
Why use a copper bottle?
- Copper is an ancient metal. The Ayurvedic properties of copper create a natural purification process.
- It comes with antibacterial properties. It kills bacteria and safeguards the body from health risks.
- Drinking water from the copper bottle can improve the immune system.
- The copper ions in water boosts the metabolism rate.
To get the best benefits of storing water in the Dr. Copper’s copper water bottle, follow the below tips.
- Store water overnight in the copper bottle.
- Store the water for at least 4- 8 hours.
Maintenance & Care:
Keep this copper water bottle new and shining for a long time span by following the below tips.
- Do not refrigerate the bottle.
- Do not store anything than water.
- Use warm water to clean the bottle.
- Use lemon, salt or vinegar to clean the bottle.
- Leave the bottle in the solution for 15- 20 mins before washing.
- Clean it once per week to remove the dark spots caused by copper.
- Do not use core scrub for cleaning the outer part.
- Use a soft cloth to clean the residue at the outer part of the bottle.