Herbs And Corps Cinnamon Powder
Cinnamon powder comes from the bark of tropical, evergreen trees. In order to harvest cinnamon, it's peeled off of the inside of the bark of the tree. There are two main types of cinnamon: Ceylon and Cassia. The majority of the cinnamon you'll find at the grocery store is Cassia.
Benefits of Useage Cinnamon Powder
- Loaded with antioxidants
- Have anti-inflammatory properties
- Protect against heart disease
- Improve sensitivity to insulin
- Helps lower blood sugar levels
- Have beneficial effects on neurodegenerative diseases
How To Use
- As mentioned previously, cinnamon powder is commonly added to toast and baked into pastries, but there are numerous other delicious ways to incorporate cinnamon into your diet. Many ethnic cuisines including Indian, Mexican, Middle Eastern, and North African use cinnamon as a primary spice in savory dishes.
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.