Vellanki Foods Chilakalu 500g
Famous South Indian Sweets Made with traditional molds, the Chilakaluâ€™s shape is one of the most popular motifs in India and can be seen adorning Indian temples, traditional art forms, and sarees draped by women. This traditional Andhra candy is shaped to be an exact visual representation of its name - the chilakalu (parrot). As children, we enjoyed eating the chilakalu, but only after first playing with it and admiring its beautiful curves!
Ingredients of Chilakalu
- These are vegetarian and can be served during pooja and rituals and any occasions.
- It is authentic in taste and look
- Easily melts in the mouth like a candy.
- Hygienically prepared and Freshness.
- Perfect choice to your dears to make them Happier on Festivals and sweet stays fresh and edible for long.
- Keep at a cool and dry place
- Store in an airtight container
- Keep the sweets at a normal room temperature.
15 Days Pieces Per(500grams):
20-25 Approx. Legal Disclaimer:
Â The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.